Thursday, November 19, 2015

How to watch live tv with your android phone

A lot of people have asked me if it’s ever possible to watch a live Tv broadcast on their Android smartphone. My answer has always been yes, Its possible. There are lots of Android apps built specifically for this. I’ve tried a handfull of them but in wasn’t satisfied. While some don’t have interesting channels , Others are country restricted. But everything changed the moment i discovered Mobdro.

Mobdro is a tool that constantly looks for free video streams available on the web and makes them accessible on your mobile device. I’ve been using it for 2days now and i’ve loved every moment with it. I was able to watch live news on Aljazeera , Watch a movie on Movies 24/7 channel and also watch WWE Monday Night Raw (Wrestling). Mobdro has an array of channels in every category. Sports , Movies , News , Technology and lots more!



No comments:

Post a Comment